UX Analyst (Mandarin Speaking)
Our client a leading, international internet services provider is looking to hire a Mandarin Speaking UX Analyst with 2+ year experience in customer operations, marketing data analysis or web development, to join their expanding team in Dublin.
This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside a very experienced team, and build your skills and grow your career in a rapidly expanding office.
This role will initially be on a 12-month contract with a view to extension or permanency.
Job Reference: BBBH 18806
Your role will involve
- Improve the service process and satisfaction based on voice of consumers
- Take the lead in their user voice management and analysis, optimize keyword and semantic identification of the cloud service in the VOC system, and promote the use of the VOC system.
- Provide insight of user experience optimization, timely collect and analysis the feedback of consumers, which are used for improvement as consumer perception and overall satisfaction.
- Take responsibility of their self-service platform (support website & Service Apps) user journey design, user satisfaction.
- Take charge of the self-service platform planning, including service channels, functions, and content planning.
- Provide support to the Web Developer team to design their official website service module, and update knowledge/content to the external website, according to the Voice of customer and new knowledge from product team.
- Track un-closure cases and follow up to closed
- Develop improvement actions in a timely manner, coordinate related departments to solve problems, and close the issue in a timely manner.
- Monitor ongoing customer interactions with the product, ensuring customer needs are being met and services are aligned.
- Review the data collected from VOC tools to modify it with the right classify, to keep the tool improve classification accuracy.
You must have as a minimum
- Min 2 year experience in customer operations, marketing data analysis or web development,
- Must speak Mandarin
- Technical marketing experience (AdTech, tags, attribution tracking, HTML)
- Excellent written and verbal skills both in English and Mandarin
- Strong data analysis skills (building dashboards, data visualization tools, reporting etc)
- A very competitive salary.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Superb Dublin City Centre location close to all amenities and transport.
- Laptop, mobile etc.
- Plus other usual benefits.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.