User Knowledge Operations Specialists
Our client a leading, international internet services provider is looking to hire a User Knowledge Ops Specialist with 2+ years of customer operations experience gained within a multi-culture environment to join their expanding team in Dublin.
This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside a very experienced team and build your skills and grow your career in a rapidly expanding office.
This role will initially be on a 12-month contract with a view to extension or permanency.
Job Reference: BBBH 18805
Your role will involve
Knowledge Base Content:
- Responsible for reviewing and improving new knowledge/content about our products and about internal Customer Support processes, owner of Knowledge check Process and internal system feedback process
- Responsible for reviewing and replying to our internal feedback process
- Creating, updating & translating knowledge/content/tutorials about our products for local markets
- Collect new and updated knowledges biweekly, summarise and send to the Training team for remote training/roadshow, for L1 agents to receive the new information
- Uploading and updating troubleshooting knowledge/content to knowledge system, while making sure the approval process is being followed
- Support new product implementation – content improvement
- Take responsibility of internal self-service platform (support website & Apps) user journey design, user satisfaction, take charge of the self-service platform planning, including service channels, functions, and content planning. For example: Planning of Aspiegel official website service module, mobile phone service APP, cooperation of 3rd party forum.
- Provide support to the Web Developer team to design official website service module; and update knowledge/content to the external website, according to the Voice of customer and new knowledge from product team
Track un-closure cases and follow up to closed:
- Diligently follow up with customers, especially when an issue cannot be quickly resolved and provide update throughout the resolution process.
- Develop improvement actions in a timely manner; coordinate related departments to solve problems; and close the issue.
- Monitor ongoing customer interactions with the product, ensuring customer needs are being met and the services are aligned.
- Review the data collected from internal tools to modify it with the right classify, to keep the tool improve classification accuracy.
You must have as a minimum
- Min 2 years customer operations experience
- Must have knowledge management/ customer operations analysis experience
- Fluent English, preferably with additional language (French, Polish, Turkish, German, Chinese)
- Previous experience with Content Management Systems/web content
- A very competitive salary.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Superb Dublin City Centre location close to all amenities and transport.
- Laptop, mobile etc.
- Plus other usual benefits.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.