App Content Moderator (German)
Our client a leading, international internet services provider is looking to hire an App Content Moderator with fluent spoken and written German and 1-5 years’ experience in content reviewing / localization testing to join their expanding team in Dublin.
This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside a very experienced team and build your skills and grow your career in a rapidly expanding office.
This role will initially be on a 12-month contract with a view to extension or permanency.
Job Reference: BBBH 18800
Your role will involve
- Responsible for the translation tasks and business operation tasks.
- Get translation tasks from department manager, translate documents, tags and banners, ensure that all the documents delivered are accurate, clear and native.
- Execute regular business operation activities, such as, reviewing user comments, wish list and news.
- According to the Audit regulations and based on Audit documents and checklist, test the Apps with local languages submitted by developers: App install, App use and test, and test result output.
- Responsible for evaluating the search result in maps,
- Responsible for improving map search result by search result evaluation and manually label search result.
- Reports to the manager of Multilingual Center (Ireland).
You must have as a minimum
- 1-5 years’ experience in content reviewing / localization testing
- Fluent English and German
- Familiar with the geography of Germany
- A very competitive salary.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Superb Dublin City Centre location close to all amenities and transport.
- Laptop, mobile etc.
- Plus other usual benefits.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.