Senior Java Developer
Job Ref: BBBH 18795
Location: Ireland -Remote working
Our client is a young Dublin based software R&D firm, developing a SaaS based autonomous, AI-powered, NLP-content rich service portal with machine learning capabilities supporting IoT smart device connectivity.
Currently hiring a Senior Java Developer, ideally with an excellent track record in backend software development in SaaS based applications for an extensive customer base coupled with experience on product design and R&D, to join an existing team of senior developers.
Additional responsibilities in parallel with complex coding and PoC development will include:
- Driving the design and development of key technical components and features from proof of concept to production working with team of architects, product managers, engineers and Ui Ux designers
- Leading a team of more junior developers
- Performing the role of Scrum Master, on a rotation basis
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 7+ years expert coding in Java Enterprise technologies
Additional Skills & Interests:
- Spring framework: Spring Integration, Spring Data, JPA, Rest API, Microservices
- Messaging / Middleware technologies e.g. Rabbit MQ, MQTT
- Appreciation of IOT and/or networking protocols
- Data Warehousing
- Appreciation of Apache Spark, Machine Learning, NLP
Why would you be interested in this role?
- Vibrant start-up
- Great technologies
- Competitive salary + share options
- Remote working role from anywhere in Ireland.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in Word or Text format) today
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.