Online Advertising Sales Account Manager
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Our client requires a Online Advertising Sales Account Manager with 6-10 years experience using Google Ads with retail multinationals to join them on a contract, initially until November 2021. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the sales pipeline and selling our client’s solutions to some of the world’s leading businesses and brands.
Job Reference: BBBH 18784
What will a Online Advertising Sales Account Manager do?
- Develop a deep understanding & interest in the Irish industry (both digital and offline), understanding of the customer’s landscape, macro-industry trends and both domestic & global opportunities and challenges
- Develop tactical account planning and accountability for taking & understanding the client strategy and executing flawlessly
- Improve and educate clients constantly on the latest products, betas and insights to keep them up-to-date on opportunities across our advertising solution
- Analyze data, trends and client performance, develop solid strategic plans and prepare and conduct strategic pitches and consultative presentations
- Develop stakeholder maps within the client and agencies
- Foster and develop key relationships, correspond with agencies and clients on high priority activity using your stakeholder management capability
- Use your prioritization and time management skills to balance urgent work with important clients in an often-high pressure environment
- Understand the “seasonality” of a customer and adapt your sales strategy to match
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 6-10 years experience using Google Ads with retail multinationals
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040