Media Solution Specialist (Display & Video)
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Our client requires a Media Solution Specialist with 3-10 years’ experience with video display marketing to join them on an 11-month contract. The successful candidate will play a critical role in helping our client’s customers and agencies maximise the full value of their display and video platform in the pursuit of their marketing objectives.
Job Reference: BBBH 18766
What will a Media Solutions Specialist do?
- Develop and leverage a strong knowledge of our clients display and video platform.
- Provide our client’s Customers & Agencies with media campaign solutions & proposals focused on maximizing access to relevant inventory and deal types
- Maintain close collaboration with internal teams to ensure alignment with customer objectives & plans
- Ensure high quality campaign performance, leverage ad-serving reporting and insights to enable future sales & in the moment inventory upsells
- Close collaboration with internal teams to support campaign pacing, optimisation & delivery
- Work closely with internal teams to enable full utilisation of the platform
- Build and maintain client relationships to support campaign efficiency & new campaign opportunities.
- Drive customer business objectives through best in class media selling, campaign design, delivering high quality campaign performance and campaign reporting.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3-10 years’ experience with video display marketing
- Clear understanding of the media agency landscape.
- Working knowledge of media video display/Google Ads/ Facebook Ads very highly desirable
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040