We are currently looking for a seasoned Mainframe Developer to join a growing Danish, full – service IT house who operate in the financial space based in central Warsaw.
The successful candidate will have 3+ years of experience in Mainframe Development.
This a flexible cooperation on B2B, preferably long-term.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and is onboarding all new employees remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 18765
Please only apply if your skillset matches the job advert and if you have a valid working visa, as our client does not provide visa sponsorship.
Ideal candidate will possess:
- 3+ years of experience as a Mainframe Developer.
- Experienced in Java Development with Eclipse Plugins.
- Experience in developing mainframe tools.
- Ability to read and understand Cobol code – will not need to program in Cobol.
- Skilled with DB2 and SQL.
- Business level English, EU Citizenship, and ability to work onsite in Warsaw.
What you can expect:
- Be the part of a dynamically growing start-up organization in Poland.
- Central location in Warsaw – very modern office infrastructure along with the playroom.
- Exposure to various sites of the business and the opportunity to work on different projects.
- Very competitive compensation on a B2B basis.
Let Allen Recruitment work for you:
Allen Recruitment is a specialist ICT recruitment firm and has been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2020 and beyond, we are assisting our client’s source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48 122119037