Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Procurement manager with 5+ years’ experience in supply chain with a tech multinational, to join them on a 3-month contract
Job Reference: BBBH 18762
What will a Procurement manager do?
- Network across the company. Build strong relationship with stakeholders and develop sourcing strategies which help support their business.
- Identify opportunities for increased competitive bidding, smarter supplier relationships and more efficient processes. Collaborate with teams across the globe to speed up innovation.
- Know the supply market (or have the research skills to be able to come up to speed quickly) – in order to educate stakeholders and make better decisions.
- Manage robust supplier selection processes – using market analysis, concise Request For Proposals’, eAuctions and a data driven approach.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 5+ years’ experience in supply chain with a tech multinational
- Experience with competitive bidding and supplier relationships
- Experience with market analysis, request for proposals, and eAuctions
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Access to all onsite facilities such as free food and beverages, onsite swimming pool and gym
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme
- Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040