Deskside Support Engineer
Our client is an IT services company that require an experienced Deskside Support Engineer for their client based in Dublin.
The successful candidate will have 1+ years desktop support experience. You will work closely with customer’s to deliver support for their daily ICT requirements.
This is initially a 6-week contract with the possibility of extension, starting in January.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 18759
What will a Deskside Support Engineer do?
- Working closely with customer within a team to deliver support for their daily ICT requirements
- As part of this team you will be responsible for monitoring customer’s IT infrastructure.
- You will be responsible for identifying issues and taking preventative action to ensure business continuity.
- Reporting to the Support Manager you will be responsible for providing technical services and support
The Ideal Candidate:
- 1+ years desktop support experience
- Fluent English
- Living in Ireland
- Full driving license
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.