Account Manager (Media Agency)
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Our client requires an Account Manager 2+ years of experience in account management/consulting role within an advertising/tech agency. Joining on a 10-month contract, the successful candidate will be advising a portfolio of some of the largest customers in EMEA on how to use our client’s platforms to be smarter through data, infrastructure integration, analytics, and measurement.
Job Reference: BBBH 18750
What will an Account Manager (Media Agency) do?
- Work with our client’s largest, most sophisticated advertisers to deliver projects to enable, activate and leverage first party data and insights more effectively across their marketing and organisation
- Actively support Partners in leveraging internal platforms to deliver quality, privacy-safe solutions for our client’s shared customers and to increase operational efficiency.
- Partner with internal teams to deliver bespoke solutions to collect, segment and integrate customers’ first party data and to automate workflows & processes.
- Own the strategic planning and account management of a portfolio by identifying key tech objectives and initiatives.
- Collaborate effectively at multiple levels by identifying key stakeholders (internal & external) and adapting communication accordingly to activate data maturity project roadmaps and objectives.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2+ years of experience in account management/ consulting role within a media/ tech agency
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain client relationships
- Experience and understanding of data analytics/ integration and ability to use the data to make recommendations (Tableau, SQL, Power BI, Google Analytics)
- Experience with SA360, DV360, GA360
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040