Account Manager (Turkish)
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require an Account Manager with fluent Turkish and 3-6 years of experience in sales, account management, marketing or consulting to join them, initially on an 11-month contract to work closely with Turkey’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands.
Job Reference: BBBH 18749
What will an Account Manager do?
- Manage and develop trusted relationships with key Turkish clients and help them resolve their business challenges using their solutions
- Leverage on this strategic partnership to add value to their advertisers’ business and hence grow their accounts
- Engage and develop relationships with key internal stakeholders to help customers across their full offering
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3-6 years of experience in sales, account management, marketing or consulting.
- Fluency in written and spoken Turkish
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Access to all onsite facilities such as free food and beverages, onsite swimming pool and gym
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme
- Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040