System Data Analyst (Remote)
Allen Recruitment is currently assisting the largest financial group being one of the fastest growing banks in Europe. Our client is building their IT hub in Poland to support Nordic regions.
This will be a 100% remote working role – candidate must be living in Poland.
They are currently looking for 3 x experienced System Data Analysts who are skilled with JIRA and Confluence.
This will be a B2B arrangement with long term cooperation preferred.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and is onboarding all new employees remotely.
Please only apply if your skill set matches the job advert and if you have a valid working visa, as our client does not provide visa sponsorship.
Job Reference: BBBH 18748
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with the IT Management, Solution Architects and Business Analysts to determine the new card solution.
- Review legacy/local IT systems and internal processes; collect and analyze data, to identify the legacy/local systems to be part of the new card solution, defining the changes needed with the legacy/local system counterparts.
- Creating the features to the future development backlog.
- Estimating together with the relevant counterparts the cost, timeline, and people needed to implement the agreed changes.
- Participating to the roadmap creation for the future IT development work.
- Work with other domains to ensure optimal design of integration with suppliers to the new card solution.
- Support developers and suppliers by detailing the specifications and investigating topics at hand
- Manage multiple tasks to deadlines; communicate progress at regular intervals.
Your profile and background:
- 2+ years of experience as a Systems Data Analyst
- Proven ability to use Jira and Confluence.
- Knowledge about card solutions – highly desirable.
- Experience in working in an Agile set-up.
- Business level English, EU Citizenship and currently living in Poland.
- Possible to work 100% remotely, however, the first login must be done onsite at our client’s office.
What if we said:
- Opportunity to work for the largest financial services group in the Nordic region & one of the biggest banks in Europe.
- Scandinavian working culture & modern European location.
- Modern and friendly working infrastructure – open door policy.
- Company is present in 17 countries, hiring more than 30 000 employees.
- Opportunity to take part in ambitious, global projects.
- Great career development, progression and promotion prospects.
- English speaking firm with a high percentage of locals speaking English.
- Cost of living 50% lower than Ireland/London and many major European cities.
- B2B cooperation allowing higher net income.
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2020 and beyond, we are assisting our client’s source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48 122119037