SMB Territory Manager (Hebrew)
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require a SMB Territory Manager, with fluent English and Hebrew, and 1+ years of cloud or advertising sales experience to join them on a contract until August 2021. The successful candidate will help Small- and Medium-sized Business (SMB) market companies drive their technology strategy using our client’s products.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 18746
What will a SMB Territory Manager do?
- Engage with multiple high growth companies, driving the entire business cycle with the help of our client’s partners in regions.
- Drive attainment on sales goals.
- Help shape and execute our client’s regional partner strategy alongside partner teams
- Manage new initiatives or experiments, while also using your ability to manage stakeholders across many different functional teams to execute quickly and to drive success.
- Work to develop the business growth for an assigned territory through campaigns, partner development and marketing events.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 1+ year cloud or advertising sales experience
- Fluent English and Hebrew
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040