Supply Chain/Procurement manager
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Procurement manager with 5+ years’ experience in procurement and supply chain with a tech multinational, to join them on a 3-month contract
Job Reference: BBBH 18745
What will a Procurement manager do?
- Supporting new supplier identification and qualification in EMEA for electrical and mechanical Data center infrastructure equipment’s
- Creating supply demand trend based on supplier capacity, BOM review, Lead RFP process uptill PO requisition submission to RSCM team
- Collaborate with cross functional team for budget alignment, funding request planning and schedule, production planning between suppliers and Google team and alignment of scope including site support requirement which is not part of the standard specification
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 5 years of relevant experience in procurement and supply chain management with a multinational data centre experience is a nice to have
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Access to all onsite facilities such as free food and beverages, onsite swimming pool and gym
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme
- Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040