Our client is one of the most famous names in the IT industry who have for several decades been pioneers in the industry, remaining as one of the world’s top IT companies and employers. With an EMEA Headquarters in Dublin 18 they continuously improve work processes, employee experience and the tools they use to be successful.
They require 3-5 years of experience in program management to work on a project initially over a 6-9-month period.
In this role, you will work on our client’s customer on a project to understand and shape their deployment and adoption plans and will be responsible for orchestrating the delivery partner’s resources to ensure successful delivery.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 18744
What will a Program Manager do?
- Work on our client’s account team, to understand the overall account plan and the strategic importance of this project to the customer and our client
- Develop a strong relationship with the key customer stakeholders, to understand and shape their deployment and adoption plans
- Work to align to the deployment and adoption plans for the project
- Work closely with the customer, to capture and overcome adoption and deployment challenges
- Champion the customer’s requirements back into the organization
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3-5 years of experience in Program management
- Strong technical aptitude with an understanding of Microsoft technology, specifically Teams and Devices
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across teams and organizations as both a contributor and leader
- Ability to orchestrate across multiple disciplines in a complex delivery environment
- Strong experience in Executive stakeholder engagement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The company has consistently been voted one of the best large companies to work for in Ireland.
- Great onsite subsidized canteen with top class food.
- On-site parking and close to Luas and bus links.
- Very flexible and grown up working environment.
- A diverse multicultural environment.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) per annum plus paid bank holidays.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040