DevOps Engineer – AWS (Remote)
Allen Recruitment is currently assisting partnered a market-leading company delivering fleet management solutions who are using the newest cloud and IoT technologies we provide real-time services for customers around the globe.
Based Remotely within Poland, they are currently looking for 5 x DevOps Engineers who are skilled in AWS. A minimum of 3 years of experience is needed.
In over 20 projects they are working with a variety of technologies: Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Cloud, Big Data, Frontend, Backend, and others. By detecting in real-time road risks, weather conditions, and other events, they increase safety and awareness for the fleet of over 650,000 vehicles.
This will be a B2B arrangement with long term cooperation preferred.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and is onboarding all new employees remotely.
Please only apply if your skill set matches the job advert and if you have a valid working visa, as our client does not provide visa sponsorship.
Job Reference: BBBH 18742
What you’ll be doing:
- CI/CD setup.
- Deployment automation.
- Migration to the cloud.
- Monitoring of infrastructure.
- Contribute to the design, provisioning, development, and integration of micro services on the cloud and enterprise platform.
Your profile and background:
- 3 to 5+ years of Frontend Development experience.
- Experience and knowledge of Angular 2+ (TypeScript).
- Business level English, EU Citizenship, and availability to work onsite in Krakow or work remotely within Poland.
What if we said:
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment – or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: Our client prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2020 and beyond, we are assisting our client’s source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48 122119037