Senior Cloud Operations Engineer – MS Azure
We are currently looking for a seasoned Senior Cloud Operations Engineer – MS Azure to join a growing Danish, full – service IT house who operate in the financial space based in central Warsaw.
The successful candidate will have 5+ years of experience in IT Operations with a focus on Cloud Operations with MS Azure.
This a flexible cooperation on B2B, preferably long-term.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and is onboarding all new employees remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 18724
Please only apply if your skillset matches the job advert and if you have a valid working visa, as our client does not provide visa sponsorship.
Ideal Candidate will possess:
- 5+ years of professional experience in IT Operations with focus on Cloud Operations with MS Azure.
- Experience working in Cloud Center of Excellence or similar on Modern Service Management.
- Experience working with digital transformation and cloud migration using MS CAF.
- Hands-on experience with MS Azure, Terraform, Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible.
- Have practical knowledge with Production Operations and excellent troubleshooting skills, preferably in large environments.
- Have experience with interacting with various Microsoft Azure services in production environments.
- Have a good track record of using automation tools like Terraform to build infrastructure that scales.
- Understand concepts such as virtualization, containerization, auto-scaling, experience with GIT, CI/CD integration tool chains, building fault-tolerant solutions and fully automated systems.
- Experienced with hardening of modern operating systems, web and application servers, databases, and proxies.
- Business level English, EU Citizenship, and ability to work onsite in Warsaw.
What you can expect:
- Be the part of a dynamically growing start-up organization in Poland.
- Central location in Warsaw – very modern office infrastructure along with the playroom.
- Exposure to various sites of the business and the opportunity to work on different projects.
- Very competitive compensation on a B2B basis.
Let Allen Recruitment work for you:
Allen Recruitment is a specialist ICT recruitment firm and has been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2020 and beyond, we are assisting our client’s source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48 122119037