Gaming Business Operation Manager
Our client a leading, international ICT and smart devices provider is looking to hire a Gaming Business Operation Manager to join their expanding team in Warsaw. You will have 2+ years of experience on B2C mobile/online services specialized in games promotion or mobile advertising.
This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside a very experienced team and build your skills and grow your career in a rapidly expanding office. The Business Operation Manager will work as a core member of their Business Operation team, focusing on user acquisition and monetization in games.
This role will initially be on a 12-month contract with a view to extension or permanency.
“Option to work from home up to 3 days per week”
Job Reference: BBBH 18723
Your role will involve:
- Contribute to the gaming business operation and marketing strategy, drive user growth, retention, and revenue
- Plan and execute business operation activities to drive user engagement and achieve business target
- Collaborate closely with agencies, KOLs and other content providers in order to create rich, high-quality localized promotional activations
- Act as an interface and work closely with developers for day to day campaigns operations
- Contribute to the organization of campaigns and events (online/offline) for games promotions for Polish market
- Leverage data and insights to understand our customers and funnel in depth, identify business opportunities and design creative solutions for promoting games
You must have as a minimum:
- 2+ years of experience on B2C mobile/online services specialized in games promotion or mobile advertising
- Experienced in games operation, monetization, or marketing
- Deep understanding of Mobile gamer consumption trends, needs, and expectations
- Familiar with European culture, Polish mobile games market, media industry and local developer companies, services, and products
- Experience with Data Analytics, excellent analytical skills.
- Native in Polish and/or English. Additional European languages would be a plus
- A very competitive salary
- 24 days annual leave
- Medical insurance
- Multisport card
- Company discounts & benefits platform
- Superb Warsaw City Centre location close to all amenities and transport
- Laptop, mobile etc
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48122119037.