Senior Data Analyst
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
As a Senior Data Analyst, you will have 3-7 years of experience in a data analytics performing complex data management, GIS, visualization, and reporting functions. Initially on a 11-month contract, you will work closely with network operators, industry stakeholders, and internal cross-functional teams to improve connectivity by using data analytics to identify where opportunities exist, provide inputs for innovative business models, and measure the impact of our client’s projects.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 18721
What will a Senior Data Analyst do?
- Be responsible for performing and overseeing all data analytics and GIS aspects of their large, complex, multi-stakeholder projects.
- Building data pipelines for large, disparate data sets and performing spatial queries and mapping visualizations to providing business case inputs and interfacing with external partners to help create and execute their long-term strategy.
- Be comfortable in a highly ambiguous start-up environment where you will need to juggle multiple balls and change direction frequently.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3-7 years of experience in a data analytics performing complex data management, GIS, visualization, and reporting functions.
- Experience using standard analytical tools, such as SQL, Python, R, databases, Excel.
- Experience using data visualization tools, such as R, Python, Tableau.
- Experience performing spatial queries and using GIS tools, such as ArcGIS, MapInfo, QGIS.
- Experience building data pipelines, performing ETL and merging data.
- Telco related experience strongly desired.
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351720