Workday Systems Analyst
Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
As a Workday Systems Analyst, you will have 2+ years of experience in Workday configuration including demonstrated Workday Absence and Time Tracking functional experience. Initially on a 11-month contract, you will provide systems configuration and day-to-day troubleshooting in Workday.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 18720
What will a Workday Systems Analyst do?
- Perform Workday absence and time tracking administrative functions including business process configuration, tenant configuration, and data load.
- Perform gap analysis of current configuration and make recommendations to improve accuracy and reliability focusing on data integrity.
- Partner with people operations and review business requirement, testing, training and documentation development.
- Provide pre and post-launch end-user support; change management, issue resolution, testing, training.
- Provide tier 2 support for users who need guidance, instruction or general help with HCM systems.
- Support ongoing reconciliation of absence data between multiple systems.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2+ years of experience in Workday configuration including demonstrated Workday Absence and Time Tracking functional experience.
- 2+ years with Workday custom reports and calculated fields
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +35316694040