Supply Chain Manager
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
Initially on a 11-month contract, they require a Supply Chain Manager with 7+ years of relevant experience in procurement and supply chain management. The successful candidate will support the day-to-day operations and scope, large and complex project deployments, and will work across numerous stakeholder teams within EMEA and globally.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 18719
What will a Supply Chain Manager do?
- Supporting new supplier identification and qualification in EMEA for electrical and mechanical data center infrastructure equipment’s
- Creating supply demand trend based on supplier capacity, BOM review, Lead RFP process uptill PO requisition submission
- Working with cross functional teams for budget alignment, funding request planning and schedule, and production planning between suppliers and internal teams and alignment of scope including site support
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in a technical or engineering field or equivalent practical experience
- 7 years of relevant experience in procurement and supply chain management within a multinational
- Direct experience in Data Centre Infrastructure Mechanical and Electrical commodities
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040