Fund Operations Specialist – Client Services
Our client is a well-established investment services provider, with multiple offices across the country, and over 2,000 employees. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with a dynamic business.
Based in Dublin, they require a Fund Operations Specialist with 2+ years of relevant experience in funds industry, preferably asset management, to join them initially on a 12-month contract.
Job Reference: BBBH 18718
- Working across several teams (Client Implementation, Outsourcing oversight, KYC/AML, Shareholder Services, and Client Reporting) in the Investment Operations department
- Assist with on-boarding and change events for clients, preparing outsourcing reports, preparing KYC/AML MIS and reconciliations, projects.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in funds industry, preferably asset management
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or similar
- Strong Excel skills including VLOOKUPs, Pivot tables and ability to manipulate data
- Tax Saver Tickets
- Top class working environment
- Onsite Canteen (subsided)
- A challenging and fulfilling work environment for you to grow within your career
- Work with a company who highly values their employees
- Development through various educational, work and mentoring programmes
Interested in this opportunity?
Upload your CV through our APPLY link and once clicked you will be able to upload your CV and enter contact details. We will review CV’s within 24 hours and respond to suitable candidates ASAP.
We have sample CV templates and CV tips, which the recruiter will be happy to share with you!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.