Business Operation Specialist (Norwegian)
Our client a leading, international ICT and smart devices provider is looking to hire a Business Operation Specialist to join their expanding team in Warsaw. You will have fluent spoken and written Norwegian & English and prior experience with translation.
This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside a very experienced team and build your skills and grow your career in a rapidly expanding office. You will be responsible for translation and business operation tasks of our client’s mobile services.
This role will initially be on a 12-month contract with a view to extension or permanency.
Job Reference: BBBH 18705
Your role will involve
- Responsible for the translation tasks and business operation tasks
- Review the original English documents from other teams to check whether there are grammatical, spelling or word errors
- Execute regular business operation activities such as: reviewing user comments for applications, posting messages to users for marketing or promotion campaign purposes, analyzing business data with related tools and output business reports
- According to the audit regulations and based on audit documents and checklists, test the Apps submitted by developers
You must have as a minimum
- Native Norwegian speaker with fluent English
- Bachelor’s degree holder. Master’s degree preferred
- Previous experience with translation (can be freelance), in a media/marketing industry would be a big plus
- A very competitive salary
- 24 days annual leave
- Medical insurance
- Multisport card
- Company discounts & benefits platform
- Superb Warsaw City Centre location close to all amenities and transport
- Laptop, mobile etc
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48122119037.