Software Product Policy Manager – Privacy, Trust & Safety
Job Reference: BBBH 18700
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Our client is seeking a Product Policy Manager for their Enterprise Team Collaboration Software Platform.
In this role you will have considerable autonomy in managing and delivering on a range of varied customer requests / initiatives / issues working with various internal stakeholders including Policy Enforcement, Business Partnerships and Development, Legal, Communications, Product Management, and Public Policy.
Ideally you will have 4+ years of work experience in Product Policy, Privacy, Trust & Safety, Public Policy, Policy Enforcement, or Legal.
Initially on a 1 year contract, this role has the potential to extend / convert to permanency.
What will a Software Product Policy Manager do?
- Build relationships with, and understand the perspectives of partners on internal teams
- Identify, design, develop and implement internal policies for global markets
- Act as a global escalation point of contact and manage internal communications for Client policy issues
- Communicate and share policy philosophy, launches, and changes to internal and external stakeholders
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Policy, Legal, Political Science, Business, Economics, or similar
- 4+ years of work experience in content or product policy, public policy, policy enforcement, or law
- Experience developing policies, regulations, or standards related to Internet / social media / digital content and product issues
- Deep understanding of online privacy and safety
- Experience with KPIs, analytics and problem-solving
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to generate buy-in and build consensus across teams
- Experience working on a tech B2B software/ enterprise platform, marketplace, enterprise product
- Experience with business partnerships and brand/product safety
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in Word / Text format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710