Marketing Manager (Social Media Partnerships)
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Marketing Manager with 10+ years of work experience vast experience working with Influencer Marketing to join them on an 11 month contract to drive partnership activations for the Creator and Partner audience in the EMEA region.
Job Reference: BBBH 18697
What will a Marketing Manager do?
- Oversee priority projects, processes and activations across EMEA markets; initiatives that can be localised and used by Partnerships teams to inspire, educate and break the Creator and Partner community.
- Support local Strategic Partner Managers to design and scale programs to increase Partner Value across EMEA
- Communicate & influence EMEA partnership needs cross-functionally with all levels of management, both internally and externally across time zones
- Drive, devise and collaborate on partner- first collateral for product launches and tentpole moments to engage our creator and partner audience
- Lead agency relationships to ensure efficiencies and shared learnings across scaled programmes.
- Work will include development of product launch narratives , and scaling core positioning/messaging across channels: on-platform, web, email, social & tentpole events.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 10+ years of relevant work experience, vast experience working with creators that post on Social Media channels ( (Snapchat, YouTube, TikTok, Twitter, Facebook etc)
- Experience working cross functionally across Product Marketing Managers, Product leads, and comms on creative programmes and strategies to support priority products and large-scale product launches.
- Experience with creators and video production and has a strong pulse on youth culture & what’s trending
- Understanding of the entertainment, music, digital publishing, digital talent &/or social media industries.
- Can manage messaging & copywriting development, asset development working with design resources to produce content and sharing those assets with a broader team
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710