Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
Initially on a 11-month contract, they require a Content Manager with 3+ years of content/ information management experience, and data entry skills with the ability to maintain inputs across multiple collateral (spreadsheets, slides, and website).
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 18695
What will a Content Manager do?
- Implement and track content management inputs and perform content audits and quality controls.
- Provide regular status on knowledge management deliverables to immediate and wider program teams.
- Manage content inputs across multiple collateral (website, slides, docs, spreadsheets).
- Coordinate program leads and content owners to ensure content quality.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Education: BA/MA degree
- Content / information management data entry skills with close attention to detail and repetitive tasks with the ability to maintain inputs across multiple collateral (spreadsheets, slides, and website)
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to coordinate program leads and content owners to ensure content quality, and provide regular project status updates
- Data and workflow, website development and design are a plus
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040