Gaming Marketing Program Manager
Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Gaming Marketing Program Manager with 7+ years of experience in marketing programme management including experience rolling out large-scale global digital media campaigns & branding projects. This is initially an 8 month contract to lead on development and delivery of some of their most important 2021 business marketing initiatives for their Gaming audience.
Job Reference: BBBH 18690
What will the Gaming Marketing Program Manager do?
- Partner and collaborate with regional marketing colleagues across their Gaming Business Marketing team & with cross-functional partners to bring our 2021 marketing plans to life through creative and effective execution of our highest-priority global marketing programmes
- Learn, assimilate and evangelize the Gaming Brand mission, brand guidelines and identity.
- Project planning, resource allocation and budget management for large-scale marketing programmes involving multiple stakeholders and collaborators
- Manage agencies and onsite vendor teams to create and execute world class campaigns
- Coordinate localisation of campaigns for multiple regions, countries and languages
- Socialise & communicate plans across the business and to cross-functional stakeholders, in partnership with regional colleagues
- Forecast and report on results and learnings for programmes
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 7+ years of experience in marketing programme management including experience rolling out large-scale global digital media campaigns & branding projects
- Experience in agency management – client and/or agency side- briefing agencies and working on paid media campaigns.
- An understanding of paid, owned and earned content distribution strategies for programmes and campaigns.
- Proven ability to interpret data and insights and make recommendations for campaign plans and objectives.
- Previous experience in, or passion for the gaming industry preferred.
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040