C# .Net Developer
This is a permanent position. B2B candidates and blue card holders will also be considered.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a major US financial services company based in their offices in Katowice, but there is an option to work remotely.
Our client is currently interviewing and onboarding candidates remotely
Job Reference: BBBH 18688
Please only apply if you are eligible to work in the EU since our client does not sponsor visas/work permits.
- Develop and deliver scalable, high-end solutions for blue-chip organisations
- Investigate and fix defects located in existing solutions
- Estimate new feature requests
- Report progress to line management
- Tools: Jenkins, GIT, Microsoft Visual Studio
- Web Services: REST and/or SOAP API
- Communicative English
What if we said:
- Fantastic opportunity to participate in the organization’s strategic/priority IT projects.
- Attractive compensation package based on your skills and experience.
- Being part of a multicultural and multilingual environment.
- Encouragement to present and implement your own ideas.
- Possibility for internal mobility – clear promotion path
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment is a specialist ICT recruitment firm and has been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2020 and beyond, we are assisting our client’s source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48 122119037