Strategic Partner Manager (Messaging API)
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Strategic Partner Manager with 7+ years’ experience in Business Development or Partner Management. Initially on an 11-month contract, the successful candidate will play a key role in supporting the policy teams, defining, and driving impactful partnerships, solving complex problems and building programs that power our client’s product.
Job Reference: BBBH 18686
What will a Strategic Partner Manager do?
- Create and Implement the business plans for Government, NGO’s, Mobile Network Operators, Banks, Utility companies and other applicable strategic partners to scale usage of the platform’s products and services (Business API, SMB App, Payments etc)
- Determine and analyze policy risks and opportunities, trends, and issues and share learnings with all teams involved across the company as you work with them in planning, analyzing, and responding strategically to related legislative and regulatory initiatives, and as you work to shape policy in Europe
- Provide feedback on the potential impact of their policies, products, and features, to ensure policy issues are appropriately considered in their development
- Establish joint business plans within direct clients aligned to regional expectations and ensure delivery against plans
- Maintain account plans and build close working relationships with key stakeholders in the marketplace
- Present to and consult with management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products
- Provide an objective policy & commercial viewpoint based on an in-depth understanding and analysis of in market information
- Work in a fast-paced and iterative environment with leaders across Policy, Engineering, Product, Communications, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Legal, Policy and Partner management teams
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering teams to identify product gaps that can be addressed through partnerships
- Support ideation, partnership development, and launch of innovative products and features on our client’s platform
- Along with cross functional teams, create, maintain, and influence relationships with key ecosystem players in the region to help establish a narrative of the platform
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 7+ years of experience in Business Development or Partner Management
- Experience in a SaaS, cPaaS or enterprise software company
- Experience delivering partnerships from inception to delivery.
- Experience with public sector/ governance agencies
- Experience working with cross functional teams including policy and legal
- Messaging experience (WhatsApp, Viber, iMessage, GoogleAllo) is highly desired
- Fluency in Spanish, Italian, French or German would be preferred
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710