Payment/Compliance Operations Specialist
Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
As a Payment/Compliance Operations Specialist, you will have 1-2 year’s experience in compliance operations, as SME in sanctions, EDD, KYC or governance. Initially on a 11-month contract, you will focus on our client’s digital wallet product.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 18683
What will a Payment/Compliance Operations Specialist do?
- Review of potential Anti-Money Laundering activity and/or suspicious financial activity across multiple geographies.
- Effectively review sanctions cases, for approval.
- Act as a team player by supporting your colleagues cross functionally, providing real time messaging support.
- Protect the integrity of the product by providing the highest standards of regulatory compliance.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Certificate/Diploma or equivalent experience required
- 1-2 year’s experience in compliance operations, as SME in sanctions, EDD, KYC or governance
- Experience in the payments industry
- Fluency in English
- Experience with multiple technologies
- Industry certification a plus (CAMS etc.)
- Messaging/Chat experience
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +35316694040