MS SQL Database Developer
Allen Recruitment is currently assisting the largest financial group being one of the fastest growing banks in Europe. Our client is building their IT hub in Poland to support Nordic regions.
Based in Gdansk, they are currently looking for an experienced MS SQL Database Developer. The ideal candidate is an experienced MS SQL Database Developer with over 3+ years of commercial work experience.
This is an initial B2B contract with the view to conversion to a full-time contract of employment.
Our client is currently interviewing and onboarding candidates remotely.
Please only apply if your skill set matches the job advert and if you have a valid working visa, as our client does not provide visa sponsorship.
Job Reference: BBBH 18678
What will you do in this role?
- Develop Microsoft SQL databases and particularly dynamic SQL.
- Performance optimisation of Microsoft SQL databases.
The minimum requirements:
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft Databases SQL/tSQL/Dynamic SQL.
- Experience with SQL Performance tuning, Power Shell scripts, Git/Bitbucket.
- Business level English, EU citizenship and availability to work onsite in Gdansk.
What if we said:
- Opportunity to work for the largest financial services group in the Nordic region & one of the biggest banks in Europe.
- Scandinavian working culture
- Modern and friendly working infrastructure – open door policy
- Modern European location – Polish coast area
- Company is present in 17 countries, hiring more than 30 000 employees.
- Opportunity to take part in ambitious, global projects using SAFe methodology
- Great career development, progression and promotion prospects.
- English speaking firm with a high percentage of locals speaking English.
- Cost of living 50% lower than Ireland/London and many major European cities.
- B2B cooperation allowing higher net income.
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2020 and beyond, we are assisting our client’s source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48 122119037