Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require a Financial Accountant with 1+ years of PQE industry experience in a multinational tech company, and a recognised accounting qualification gained in one of the big 4. This will be an 11-month contract, whereby the successful candidate will be responsible for responsible for managing multiple EMEA/APAC entities from a local compliance point of view.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 18671
What will a Financial Accountant do?
- Manage some processes related to month-end and quarter-end close, including P&L, Balance Sheet, and variance analysis
- Oversee processes for the preparation of Corporation tax and VAT returns
- Manage processes for the preparation of Statutory Financial Statements
- Assist with the preparation and co-ordination of Statutory Audits
- Review the work of our outsourced partners
- Assist the Finance team in design, testing and roll-out of financial reporting systems/tools/processes
- Initiate, lead and manage process improvement projects to build for scale
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Recognised accounting qualification gained in one of the big 4 (PWC, EY, KPMG or Deloitte)
- 1+ years of PQE industry experience in a multinational tech company
- Solid knowledge of US GAAP and local GAAP are desirable
- Strong computer and analytical skills, including proficiency in Excel (experience with Oracle ERP or similar package is very desirable)
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.