Purchasing Specialist (French)
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Purchasing Specialist with 3+ years of purchasing or database management experience. Initially on an 8-month contract, the successful will provide procurement support to both Communications and Public Policy teams in Europe, The Middle East, and Africa.
Job Reference: BBBH 18670
What will a Purchasing Coordinator do?
- Create purchase requisitions and purchase orders
- Manage manual onboarding of new suppliers/vendors
- Vendor query management – main POC for vendors and liaising with procure to pay teams for invoice/payments issues
- Stakeholder management – main POC and escalation point for EMEA queries with central internal teams
- Ensure compliance with purchasing and finance best practices
- Work with managers to ensure completion of Statement of Work documents where required
- Partner with Accounts Payable to resolve defective invoices
- Partnering with Finance on their projected spends, ensuring accuracy in monthly accruals and budget reallocations on a quarterly basis
- Miscellaneous administrative support, customised reporting, ad hoc projects
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3+ years of experience in purchasing in a fast paced multinational organisation- familiar with the entire purchasing cycle
- Fluency in English, French highly desired
- Advanced Excel user, Outlook, Oracle
- Project management experience – especially handling a large volume of projects in various states of completion
- Familiarity with handling projects impacted by international tax law including Value Added Tax (VAT)
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710