Cloud SRE/DevOps Engineer (Gdansk or Remote)
Allen Recruitment is currently assisting the largest financial group being one of the fastest growing banks in Europe. Our client is building their IT hub in Poland to support Nordic regions.
Based in Gdansk, they are currently looking for 3 x experienced Cloud SRE/DevOps Engineers who are skills in AWS, Python, CI/CD tools, monitoring and alerting solutions, migration strategies and Infrastructure as a Code techniques.
This will be a B2B arrangement with long term cooperation preferred.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and is onboarding all new employees remotely.
Please only apply if your skill set matches the job advert and if you have a valid working visa, as our client does not provide visa sponsorship.
Job Reference: BBBH 18666
What you’ll be doing:
As a Cloud SRE/DevOps Engineer, you will have the opportunity to continue your IT career, participating in an exciting project using the newest technologies and working with skilled, international teams, in a fast-paced and inspiring working environment. For this role, the successful candidates will be responsible for the design and implementation of the foundations our client’s transition to AWS.
Your profile and background:
- 5+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer/SRE.
- Good knowledge of the AWS platform is a must.
- Experienced with CI/CD tools, monitoring and alerting solutions (cloud native or opensource).
- Experienced with migration strategies (VMware, EC2).
- Experienced with Infrastructure as a Code techniques (Terraform, CloudFormation).
- Advanced Python.
- Business level English, EU Citizenship, and availability to work onsite in Gdansk.
- **Remote option available throughout Poland**.
What if we said:
- Opportunity to work for the largest financial services group in the Nordic region & one of the biggest banks in Europe.
- Scandinavian working culture & modern European location.
- Modern and friendly working infrastructure – open door policy.
- Company is present in 17 countries, hiring more than 30 000 employees.
- Opportunity to take part in ambitious, global projects.
- Great career development, progression, and promotion prospects.
- English speaking firm with a high percentage of locals speaking English.
- Cost of living 50% lower than Ireland/London and many major European cities.
- B2B cooperation allowing higher net income.
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2020 and beyond, we are assisting our client’s source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48 122119037