Senior Business Process Analyst (Accounting Systems)
Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Senior Business Process Analyst with 5+ years of experience in finance operations to join them on an 11-month contract.
As a Business Analyst in the Revenue Operations team, you will support roadmap development and problem statement creation and provide data driven insights around customer contacts and root cause analysis.
Job Reference: BBBH 18662
What will a Senior Business Process Analyst do?
- Conduct insightful analysis using internal and external data (e.g. revenue, product, market, industry, trends) to derive insights that will drive strategic business decisions
- Focus on process and continuous improvement of core projects through automation and process enhancement
- Provide business requirements and collaborate with internal teams on insights gathered through your analysis
- Create reports and self-service dashboards to provide ongoing insight to business stakeholders, support leadership in making effective, analytically driven, and strategic decisions
- Support creation of operational enhancement roadmap based on lessons learned from analysis performed.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 5+ years of experience in finance operations. Familiarity with billing and invoicing, order to cash processes would be advantageous
- Background in FinTech or a fast paced multinational environment
- Proficient user of Excel for analysis. Experience with SQL would be a bonus
- Demonstrated experience in providing insights and recommendations
- Experience designing, leading and executing analysis and reporting
- B.S. or M.S. in business-related or quantitative field
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040