Our client is a well-established investment services provider, with multiple offices across the country, and over 2,000 employees. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with a dynamic business.
Based in Kilkenny, they require a Fund Accountant with 2+ years of experience in a similar role, to join them initially on a 12-month contract.
The successful candidate will act as primary Fund Accountant contact for a client or number of clients.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 18659
Specific duties include:
- Ensure excellent level of service provided to all clients serviced by the team
- Oversight of the NAV calculation process
- Timely escalation of issues
- Management of Client Reporting process
- Manage on boarding of additional clients/funds
- Manage fund accounting project work
- Resolve client queries
- Ensure the accurate and timely completion of all assigned tasks
- Ensure that sufficient controls are in place for all deliverables
- Ensure that detailed procedures are in place for all tasks
- Responsible for training and development of new staff
- Work with manager to ensure appropriate allocation and sharing of work within team
- Continuously review processes to make sure best of breed tools are used and that processes are as efficient as possible.
- Foster collaboration with colleagues, clients and external parties
- Assist team members in meeting their individual objectives
- Attend and contribute to client service calls
- Ad hoc projects as directed
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Experience in a valuations environment
- Professional qualification or degree in a related discipline would be beneficial
- 22 Days Annual leave pro rata
- Tax Saver Tickets
- Top class working environment
- Onsite Canteen (subsided)
- A challenging and fulfilling work environment for you to grow within your career
- Work with a company who highly values their employees
- Development through various educational, work and mentoring programmes
Interested in this opportunity?
Upload your CV through our APPLY link and once clicked you will be able to upload your CV and enter contact details. We will review CV’s within 24 hours and respond to suitable candidates ASAP.
We have sample CV templates and CV tips, which the recruiter will be happy to share with you!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.