Active Directory Engineer
Allen Recruitment is currently assisting the largest financial group being one of the fastest growing banks in Europe. Our client is building their IT hub in Poland to support Nordic regions.
Based in Gdynia, they are currently looking for an experienced Active Directory Engineer who possesses strong skills in Windows, AD, networking, storage skills and who has a good understanding of large infrastructure complexities.
This will be a B2B arrangement with long term cooperation preferred.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and is onboarding all new employees remotely.
Please only apply if your skill set matches the job advert and if you have a valid working visa, as our client does not provide visa sponsorship.
Job Reference: BBBH 18657
What you’ll be doing:
As an Active Directory Engineer, you will have the opportunity to continue your IT career, participating in an exciting project using the newest technologies and working with skilled, international teams, in a fast-paced and inspiring working environment.
Your profile and background:
- 3+ years of experience as an Active Directory Engineer.
- Foundational skills needed are Windows, AD, networking, storage skills and understanding of large infrastructure complexities.
- Strong Active Directory infrastructure skills.
- Experience dealing with incidents, changes requests and user administration level 3 support.
- Experience working with incidents and change requests to configure and manage DNS/DHCP.
- Business level English, EU Citizenship, and availability to work onsite in Gdynia.
What if we said:
- Opportunity to work for the largest financial services group in the Nordic region & one of the biggest banks in Europe.
- Scandinavian working culture & modern European location.
- Modern and friendly working infrastructure – open door policy.
- Company is present in 17 countries, hiring more than 30 000 employees.
- Opportunity to take part in ambitious, global projects.
- Great career development, progression and promotion prospects.
- English speaking firm with a high percentage of locals speaking English.
- Cost of living 50% lower than Ireland/London and many major European cities.
- B2B cooperation allowing higher net income.
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2020 and beyond, we are assisting our client’s source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48 122119037