Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require a Data Engineer with 5+ years of experience in the data warehouse space to join them, initially on a 11-month contract. You will tackle Learning Measurement and Analytics challenges by building infrastructure that enables the analysis of data to inform decisions.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 18656
What will a Data Engineer do?
- Support the management of data warehouse plans for a learning product or a group of products
- Partner with engineers and product managers to build product features that enable learning data
- Build data expertise and own data quality for allocated areas of ownership
- Design, build and launch new data models in production
- Design, build and launch new data extraction, transformation and loading processes in production
- Support existing processes running in production
- Define and manage SLA for all data sets in allocated areas of ownership
- Work with data infrastructure to triage infra issues and drive to resolution
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- BS in STEM, advanced Degree in STEM preferred
- 5+ years of experience using Python and Java
- 5+ years of experience in the data warehouse space
- 5+ years of experience in custom ETL design, implementation and maintenance
- 5+ years of experience with schema design and dimensional data modelling
- 5+ years of experience in writing SQL statements
- Ability to analyze data to identify deliverables, gaps and inconsistencies
- Background in learning/ experience with learning systems would be ideal
- Ability in managing and communicating data warehouse plans to stakeholders
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040