Language Specialist – Norwegian
Our client a leading, international internet services provider is looking to hire a Language Specialist with fluent spoken and written Norwegian and 2+ years working experience in technology/marketing/customer service role and interested in pursuing a linguistic role.
This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside a very experienced team, build your skills and grow your career in a rapidly expanding office.
This role will initially be on a 12-month contract with a view to extension or permanency.
Job Reference: BBBH 18642
Your role will involve
- Responsible for ensuring and driving their language quality, style and terminology.
- Responsible for their translation tasks and country-related business operation tasks.
- Translate documents, tags and banners from English into mother tongue (and vice versa). Ensure all content delivered are accurate, clear and native.
- Execute regular business operation activities, such as reviewing user comments about their apps, posting marketing messages to users or promoting campaigns, analyzing business data with related tools and generate business reports.
- Reports to the manager of Multilingual Center (Dublin).
You must have as a minimum
- Fluent English and Norwegian
- BA/MA degree
- Min 1 year working experience in customer service, online operations, marketing, IT etc
- Any additional Nordic languages are a big plus (Swedish, Finish, Danish) or other EU languages
- A very competitive salary.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Superb Dublin City Centre location close to all amenities and transport.
- Laptop, mobile etc.
- Plus other usual benefits.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.