B2B Partner Marketing Manager (Adtech)
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a B2B Partner Marketing Manager with 7-10 years’ experience in B2B marketing and experience in AdTech or digital marketing, to join them initially on a 6 month contract to work closely with their ad tech partners on co-marketing programmes that will help drive awareness and adoption of products.
Job Reference: BBBH 18637
What will a Partner Marketing Manager do?
- Work closely with their ad tech partners’ marketing teams to develop and deliver mutually-beneficial marketing plans that support business objectives.
- Collaborate closely with internal partner managers to understand priorities and translate these into marketing activities that support and grow their partnerships.
- Collaborate with regional marketing teams to support in-market partner activations such as webinars and virtual events.
- Develop content in support of partner marketing plans including presentations, sales collateral, case studies and more, while ensuring that partner-related content aligns to their partner marketing guidelines.
- Work with the central marketing team (digital, brand, editorial, analyst relations) and corporate communications to ensure partner marketing needs are represented in content marketing, digital marketing, analyst relations, PR and brand marketing (e.g. video) plans.
- Communicate marketing plans and results to cross-functional teams.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 7-10 years’ experience in B2B marketing including partner marketing
- Experience in AdTech or digital marketing
- Experience working in an external-facing capacity and comfortable representing an organization to third-parties
- Proven track record in developing and executing marketing plans and marketing strategy
- Experience writing content such as sales decks and case studies
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710