Sales Account Manager | £30k-£40k |PERMANENT |South East England
Our IT Software client is looking for a Sales Account Manager with ERP Software Sales experience to join them on a permanent contract in Maidenhead, to maintain regular contact with accounts, liaising with clients to identify needs and generating additional revenue.
As a Sales Account Manager you will:
- Be responsible for maintaining regular contact with accounts either by site visit or telephone, liaising with clients to identify needs and generating additional revenue.
- You will work with development team to ensure clear communication for customer requests and keep them up to date with current release schedule and date changes.
- Work with Marketing to assist with any ideas for revenue generation and to improve customer satisfaction within the user base.
- You will be assisting with providing New Business demonstrations and to answer questions about products and services.
What we’re looking for in a candidate:
Have you worked in Software Sales throughout your career?
Do you have 2 years + working in ERP Software Sales?
Ideally you will also:
Speak in fluent French or German
Perks of the Job:
- OTE £40k-£60k
- You will work from home in the majority with the odd visit to the office in Maidenhead when required
- Full product training if provided
- Opportunities to regularly meet with clients and take part in marketing and client events
- Company Car/Cat allowance
- 22+ days holiday
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
- Flexible benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Pension contributions
About the client
Our client is a friendly IT software company with approximately 50 employees. They have offices located worldwide and sell direct from multiple locations in Europe with re-seller partners in South Africa and Australia.
Have you answered yes to all the questions above? Do you think you’ve got what it takes to be a Sales Account Manager? Do you like the idea of working for a company who has an informal, vibrant working environment with a culture built on respect and encouraging empowerment? Apply with us today as you could be our perfect match!