Team Leader (Service Monitoring)
Our client a leading, international internet services provider is looking to hire a Team Leader (Service Monitoring). You should have experience in IT service monitoring projects and at least a year’s experience in team management with more than 10 members gained in an MSP environment to join their expanding team in Dublin.
This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside a very experienced team and build your skills and grow your career in a rapidly expanding office.
This role will initially be on a 12-month contract with a view to extension or permanency.
Job Reference: BBBH 18630
Your role will involve
- Onsite management and delivery and quality control of alarm handling
- Escalations management
- Working as part of a 24/7 team to monitor issues
- Collaborate with System Engineers to communicate any issues in their areas of responsibility
- Ensure that there is follow-up on all alarms
- Work with other global monitoring teams to ensure alignment in terms of process and strategy
- Develop and deliver regular reports on alerting metrics including but not limited to quantity, timing, completion and repetition, across all production systems
- Continuously look for ways to improve the Monitoring operational process
You must have as a minimum
- Experience in IT service monitoring projects and at least a year’s experience in team management with more than 10 members, gained in an MSP environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Telecommunications or equivalent experience as a monitoring engineer in a SaaS / PaaS environment (e.g. AWS/Salesforce), with focus day to day service management.
- Experience operating in a Linux environment
- Close attention to detail is a must, and should be a natural attribute
- Soft skills: Devoted, proactive, good at getting along with others, team spirit, and good communication and coordination skill
- A very competitive salary.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Superb Dublin City Centre location close to all amenities and transport.
- Laptop, mobile etc.
- Plus other usual benefits.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.