Senior Fund Accountant (AVP)
Our client is a well-established investment services provider, with multiple offices across the country, and over 2,000 employees. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with a dynamic business.
They require a Senior Fund Accountant (Assistant VP) with 6+ years’ experience in a fund accountancy role, to join them initially on a 12-month contract, based out of either their Dublin or Kilkenny office. The successful candidate will be responsible for an internal team and will require an understanding of the NAV process and how different departments and geographical locations within the company interact and work together to service their clients.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 18625
Specific duties include:
- Ensure excellent level of service provided to all clients serviced by the team, and oversight of their activities
- Timely escalation of issues
- Management of Client Reporting process
- Oversee on boarding of additional clients/funds
- Manage fund accounting project work
- Resolve client queries
- Responsible for the accurate and timely completion of all assigned tasks
- Ensure that sufficient controls are in place for all deliverables
- Ensure that detailed procedures are in place for all tasks
- Collaborate with manager to ensure appropriate allocation and sharing of work within team
- Continuously review processes to make sure best of breed tools are used and that processes are as efficient as possible.
- Hold regular meetings take place to review issues and actions logs.
- Foster collaboration with colleagues, clients, and external parties
- Assist team members in meeting their individual objectives
- Attend and contribute to client service calls
- Ad hoc projects as directed
- 6+ years’ experience in a fund accountancy role
- Experience in a valuation’s environment
- Experience managing outsourced relationships
- Professional qualification or degree in a related discipline would be beneficial
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office
- 25 Days Annual leave pro rata
- Tax Saver Tickets
- Top class working environment
- Onsite Canteen (subsided)
- A challenging and fulfilling work environment for you to grow within your career
- Work with a company who highly values their employees
- Development through various educational, work, and mentoring programmes
Interested in this opportunity?
Upload your CV through our APPLY link and once clicked you will be able to upload your CV and enter contact details. We will review CV’s within 24 hours and respond to suitable candidates ASAP.
We have sample CV templates and CV tips, which the recruiter will be happy to share with you!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please do not hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.