Creative Agency Marketing Manager
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Creative Agency Manager with 8-10 years of experience in or working with creative agencies. Initially on an 11-month contract, the successful candidate will work with the Head of Channel Marketing to develop, launch and scale targeted marketing activities/programs through the clients creative agencies and partners, driving real value and new business growth
Job Reference: BBBH 18615
What will a Creative Agency Marketing Manager do?
- Continue to build and launch our marketing programs for creative agencies across EMEA and work closely with the EMEA Marketing team to incorporate and build on programs that already exist
- Ensure the client has strong GTM plans, measurable results, and a vision for success
- Create and maintain strategic assets: communication materials that the client can scale to all agencies and partners to inform customer perceptions and actions
- Work closely with the internal agency team and network of external partners (e.g. designers and copywriters) to bring these assets to life
- Provide market analytics, audience insights, knowledge, and strength to help drive initiatives critical to ongoing acquisition, growth, and retention of most valued agencies
- Collaborate with valued agencies to identify how we grow the ecosystem together and ensure that agencies are seeing incremental revenue growth aligned to
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 8-10 years of experience in or working with creative agencies
- Proven expertise in developing and leading marketing programs across multiple channels and markets, with limited budgets.
- Strong understanding of and comfort with how to use data
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710