Ruby / Elixir Backend Developer
Remote permanent job with excellent salary level and an attractive benefits package.
Job Reference: BBBH18610
Allen Recruitment is working with a technology company in the Training and Development space (their training platform is utilised by a growing number of high-profile multinational companies in the Technology, Telecoms, Pharma and Financial Services sectors). Due to continued growth, they are looking to recruit a Ruby / Elixir Backend Developer for their expanding development team.
Right now, they have an opportunity for a Ruby / Elixir Backend Developer with 4+ years Ruby / Elixir backend experience in a production service environment to join their team! Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests to REST APIs that you will define and document. You will solve complex technical problems with a focus on performance while working with large datasets in real-time. You will deliver new product features and you are comfortable sharing your knowledge in a focused team environment.
- 4+ years Ruby / Elixir backend experience in a production service environment.
- Understanding of object-oriented and functional programming in Ruby.
- An active interest in Elixir and functional programming is an advantage.
- Thorough understanding and appreciation of unit and system testing.
- Preference for using frameworks other than Rails, like Sinatra.
- Experience designing and developing REST APIs for 3rd party consumption.
- Excellent knowledge of PostgreSQL and relational databases in general.
- Knowledge of Docker and working in Google Cloud Platform is a plus.
This is an excellent remote opportunity to join an exciting technology company based in Dublin.
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply today for more information:
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48122119037