Client Delivery Executive, Fund Administration
Our client is a well-established investment services provider, with multiple offices across the country, and over 2,000 employees. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with a dynamic business.
They require a Client Delivery Executive with a minimum 5 years experience working in the provision of fund administration services, to join them initially on a 12-month contract.
The role is to take responsibility for the day to day quality of client service and contracted deliverables for assigned client(s) ensuring compliance with Client SLA and KPI’s.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 18605
Specific duties include:
- Identify issues with client delivery and carry out necessary corrective action. Record the issue in client issues log and track progress to completion.
- Plan and manage daily processes and efficient usage of available resources.
- Act as primary contact for operational issues from assigned client(s) and ensure timely resolution.
- Continuously review processes to make sure best of breed tools are used and that processes are as efficient as possible
- Participate in the design, testing and implementation of new systems and processes to enhance the control framework.
- Take ownership of client allocation.
- Train, develop and motivate staff. Ensure high team morale and commitment. Complete performance appraisals. Encourage participation. Drive recognition and staff development.
- Primary Degree or a Professional or Accounting qualification or equivalent
- Significant experience, minimum 5 years, working in the provision of fund administration services
- Close to Dublin City Centre and well connected to main transport links: Bus, Luas and train
- 25 Days Annual leave pro rata
- Tax Saver Tickets
- Top class working environment
- Onsite Canteen (subsided)
- A challenging and fulfilling work environment for you to grow within your career
- Work with a company who highly values their employees
- Development through various educational, work and mentoring programmes
Interested in this opportunity?
Upload your CV through our APPLY link and once clicked you will be able to upload your CV and enter contact details. We will review CV’s within 24 hours and respond to suitable candidates ASAP.
We have sample CV templates and CV tips, which the recruiter will be happy to share with you!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.