Client Sales Executive
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Client Sales Executive with 8-10 years of experience in B2B Sales or Customer Success within Media, Finance, Insurance or Telco industry. This is initially an 11 month contract to drive and exceed customer growth targets across key verticals.
Job Reference: BBBH 18596
What will a Client Sales Executive do?
- Drive and exceed customer growth targets across key verticals
- Manage the enterprise buying/selling cycle through developing a trusted advisor relationship with internal (Customer Success, Solution Architects) and external (Business, IT) stakeholders to ensure successful launch and long-term adoption based on clear use cases and business value
- Manage sales pipeline, deliver accurate and timely forecasts
- Deliver presentations/demos, technical answers and business solutions
- Focus is to prospect and win business in Large accounts (5000+ employees)
- Managing around 50 accounts at one time including 10-15 new opportunities
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 8-10 years of experience in B2B Sales or Customer Success in the following industries Media, Finance, Insurance, Telco
- Track record of working with VP, C-level Executives
- Experience deploying SaaS platforms across enterprise organisations
- Communication/presentations experience
- Experience working with all levels of management internally and externally
- Experience meeting objectives in an entrepreneurial environment
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710