Agency Social Media Advertising Specialist
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Agency Social Media Advertising Specialist with experience working in a large agency using Facebook advertising tools to join them, initially on an 11-month contract.
In this role, you will build and manage key partner relationships, be a platform and product expert, and become an expert in media planning, strategy and measurement to our client’s advertisers.
Job Reference: BBBH 18607
What will a Social Media Advertising Specialist do?
- In partnership with Agency Partner, identify, create, and implement marketing solutions grounded on achieving measurable business results for their partners
- Serve as external product consultant educating agencies on product solutions and best practices, and ultimately grow existing business partnership
- Analyze data and insights to guide strategy and implementation of solutions
- Become a strategic partner for agencies to increase their productivity during the planning process by helping optimizing buying process, support API integration and assist agencies to partner with marketing partners
- Build and manage relationships with key agency partners (media, creative, marketing partners, etc.)
- Work and collaborate with diverse group of internal cross functional teams
- Media & Measurement Strategy and Implementation
- Guide media and creative strategy, planning, and implementation of campaigns to deliver against Key Performance Indicators
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Experience working in a large agency using Facebook advertising tool’s
- Demonstrated experience with digital media platforms, advertising metrics, and industry trends (Direct Response marketing, data and technology solutions, ad-tech, partnerships)
- Demonstrated experience in presenting virtually to large groups
- Experience working with cross functional teams with the ability to influence c-level executives
- Demonstrated track record of delivering on quota
- Experience with Excel, experience with analyzing datasets and delivering insights
- BA/BS degree in a technical or marketing field
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710