Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require an Accountant with a recognised accounting qualification (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) and a minimum of 4 years relevant industry experience (post qualification) to join them, initially on an 11-month contract. The successful candidate will coordinate activities and planning for the international statutory audits, working closely with cross functional teams and external partners.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 18590
What will an Accountant do?
- Create strong business partnerships and manage service levels with third party service providers
- Identify and drive compliance process improvements and automation as they scale
- Assist in the design and build of a compliance project management tool and global reporting solution for International Compliance
- Assist in the roll out of an International statutory controls framework
- Driving projects and making impact
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Recognised accounting qualification (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- 4+ years relevant industry PQE with large, fast-growing, multi-national company
- Experience in working in an international company and working with global teams
- Strong foundation in Financial Accounting, compliance with experience of initiating and driving projects to completion
- Strong computer and analytical skills, including proficiency in Excel (experience with Oracle ERP or similar package is desirable)
- Experience in project management, planning and communication
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.