Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
This is initially a 6 month contract to support their technical specialists team, global sales team and their advertisers and build robust processes, workflows, documentation and training for their products to ensure such cutting-edge products can eventually be serviced by generalists.
Job Reference: BBBH 18566
What will a Measurement Specialist do?
- Proactively partner with Global Business and sales to shape clients’ technical needs into Measurement opportunities and solutions.
- Collaborate with internal/external technical and developer teams to drive communication, prioritization, analysis, and prompt resolution of customer challenges.
- Liaise and coordinate with partner teams to prioritise and execute demand from your product areas and ensure synergy across teams
- Maintain industry, their product, and customer knowledge to lead or contribute to projects that increase operational efficiency or meet advertisers’ long term technical needs.
- Deliver external & internal training on new and existing product features.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Access to all onsite facilities such as free food and beverages, onsite swimming pool and gym
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme
- Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040